Re: A few patches

Am Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:32:55 +0900 (JST)
schrieb Teika Kazura <teika lavabit com>:

> Hi, Timo.
>
> On Sun, 31 May 2009 21:41:01 +0300, Timo Korvola wrote:
> > I have recently switched over to KDE 4 on my home machine because
> > Debian appears to be dropping KDE 3.  I am currently using Kwin and
> > not Sawfish.  Eventually I hope to switch back to Sawfish if I can
> > get
>
> Please, come back, we need you!! (And you need sawfish, probably.)
>
> On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 22:54:36 +0300, Timo Korvola wrote:
> > It would also be useful if people not using KDE could test them.
>
> Ok. I don't have KDE either. Yet, I have a lot to do right
> now...
>
> Teika (Teika kazura)

Didn't experience any changes with the kde-menu-focus patch (like
expected, since I'm on GNOME ^_^)

For the focus-revert stuff, I'll check that now, "redifine focus-modes"
does that mean, that the current foucs modes need to be rewritten for
this to work? Either way this seems to be a feature-freeze break and
therefore needs to be tested and approved first (by two other
teammembers)

Thanks for your efforts, Timo