Re: Secondary keyboard layout on Fedora 11

Hi, Jan. I've got the same illness.

I seldom "switch keymap", or more strictly, switch group by
"ISO_Next_Group" key, but I find it happens on my PC, too.

When I switch to the second group, then state is or-masked by 0x2000.
I have only two group, and pressing again ISO_Next_Group key, the
group1 is activated again, and then state is or-masked by *0x4000*.

Then not all, but some keys become unavailable to sawfish. I don't
know what to do right now.

Teika (Teika kazura)