Re: problem mapping both Super and Hyper

Hi Michael,

Michael Schmitz wrote:

> Unfortunately I get the same [Hyper pressed] when I press button3
> holding the left Windows key [Super].

I'm not sure, but it may be related to the 'default modifier'.
# Too bad to tell a thing unsure, but it seems to remain unsolved.

Open the configurator GUI -> bindings. At the bottom of the window,
you can choose 'modifier key(s) for default shortcut'. Change it
temporarily to Meta or anything, and try again.

I vaguely remember something similar I've experienced. Hope this
helps.

Regards,
Teika kazura