Re: [SF] xconsole mystery

Ian Zimmerman said:     (by the date of Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:33:37 -0800)

> So, part of the weirdness is on the X side; the sawfish problem is
> that even if the xconsole window is  Matched and set to Iconify: No,
> it is still iconified by sawfish when sawfish starts.

by my guess, part of the problem is that 'matched windows' stuff
applies only when a new window is opened. Perhaps we need a patch
which applies 'matched windows' instructions upon sawfish start to
all already opened windows....