Re: Latest gentoo linux ebuilds

Hi, fuchur.

Fuchur wrote:
> Here you can download my cvs ebuilds for sawfish-cvs, librep-cvs, and rep-gtk-cvs:
> http://mitglied.lycos.de/fuchur2004/gentoo-sawfish-svn-ebuilds.tar.bz2

Thanks a lot. But it does not hold the copyright lines. Because the
originals are GPL, yours should be so too, in order to release them
publicly.

Could you allow me to change them, conforming to Gentoo Style? See
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/handbook/handbook.xml?part=2&chap=3#doc_chap1_sect2

If it's ok, then I'll update them and ask Chris to include them into
the svn.

Yours help lots, since I don't know how to write cvs-ebuilds.

Cheers,
Teika kazura