Re: Future Plans .....

Christopher Roy Bratusek said:     (by the date of Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:25:51 +0100)

> Compositor
> Improve system for handling keys/keyboards
>
> [Timo, Janek, Teika, Jeremy]

About key handling I was the one who complained most, so far....

The problem with me is that I fix stuff that bugs me. See my last two
patches - they fixed bugs that were really annoying for me.

Keyboard and mouse buttons work well for me when they stay
status-quo, so to be honest I cannot promise that I will work on
that. I can promise however, that I will "eek!" if they stop
working. And depending on my time constraints - do something or
revert some patch. I'm sorry for that.