User doc VS tooltips

We need a user doc. Definitely. But I'm inclined to think that
embedded docs are what we need more. This can be done partly with tooltips,
but currently few items come with the tooltip.

If you find an item in the configurator of which doc can be improved,
please let us know. Currently only options defined via 'defcustom' can
have the tooltip, but I'm thinking of enabling more.

Well, I may have proposed more than I've accomplished. ;)

Teika (Teika kazura)