Re: Changing icons in the cycling window

Am Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:26:39 +0100
schrieb Fabrice DELENTE <fdelente mail cpod fr>:

> > You mean something like a new window-matcher `window-icon'?
>
> Yes, something that would match by default the icon provided by the
> application, but give the possibility to use an icon defined by the
> user.

That shouldn't be all to difficult. Just one more release of mine and
I'll be in `development-holidays' at least until 28th. So no extra
christmast-present here.

> > That would be configuration-intensive, but do as you wish. :)
>
> Isn't sawfish all about configuration? :^)

Well, I guess from time to time we also actually use it rather than
configuring it, don't we?

Regards,