Re: Changing icons in the cycling window

Am Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:28:25 -0800
schrieb dmg <dmg uvic ca>:

> Dear Santa,
>
> It would be really nice to create the icons on demand, so the actual
> contents are displayed.
>
> --dmg

Then we would at first need a screenshotter, that creates the icon,
plus the icon size must be increased (128x128? 256x256?), in addition
you need a machine that handles that, I guess for most of us that is
not a problem, but some may have 500 - 800MHz machine, so the current
behaviour should still be the default.

Plus, I guess this years Santa won't be able to deliver it, though. :)

Chris