Re: on viewport; doc review request & questions

On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 12:52:10 -0600, Jeremy Hankins wrote:
>>> But we should obviously get rid of either window-relative-position
>>> or window-absolute-position.
> [...]
> But I'm not certain.

Me neither. I've stashed "relative" into "absolute" using an optional
argument. This is ugly, and have to be resolved in the
future. (Pretext: I've already commited my local branch other
edits. Since the deadline is near, I don't like to edit it again. It's
possible to leave them and mark "to be changed, by my push won't hurt
either.)

I'm beginning to think "relative" has to remain, and the check if the
window is visible or not can be separated from the function. But I don't
know what exactly the history is, so a guess is a guess.

I've recorded "relative" as "necessary for maximization".

Thanks for you reply.
Teika (Teika kazura)