Re: installation rant (ignore if in bad mood)

> Well actually I spent some time improving the autotools stuff in those
> three and -I don't want to sound selfish, but- they are much better
> than before. Except PKG_CONFIG_PATH there's no additional work needed,
> though for most people this is *not* necessary, plus: it's not my fault,
> if fedoras pkg-config does not include /usr/local/lib by default, on
> Debian it works as it should, you should file a bug-report on fedoras
> bugzilla.

Chris, I fully know it's not your fault, I just get upset sometimes
when my favorite wm doesn't want to do what I think it should :)

Sawfish is still great, of course in the end I got it to work!

By the way does anyone know a good lightweight display manager to go
with sawfish?

Cheers,
Daniel