Re: New questionnaire on your usage of Sawfish

Am Donnerstag, den 27.08.2009, 14:22 -0500 schrieb Jeremy Hankins:
> Timo Korvola <Timo Korvola iki fi> writes:
> > On Thursday 27 August 2009 21:20:48 Jeremy Hankins wrote:
>
> >> Sure.  I can specify a corner that I want a window to be in -- e.g.,
> >> lower-right.  Then it's kept in that spot even if it resizes.
> >
> > You mean like (window-put w 'gravity 'south-west)?  The auto-gravity
> > property is also sometimes handy and can be set by a window matcher.
>
> Hmm.  Yes, except that it also handles the initial placement.

hmm, mind writing a patch against 1.6 trunk (git pull - I just commited
several fixes/improvements), with it beeing exposed in UI and in
define-window-matcher format? Would it be an option to use gravity and
make sure the matcher also intial placement? If we already got a similar
thing we could avoid to much dups.