Re: Basic GtkBuilder support

Am Dienstag, den 25.08.2009, 21:20 +0200 schrieb Jürgen Hötzel:
> Hi list,
>
> http://github.com/juergenhoetzel/rep-gtk/tree/master
>
> Just basic functionality is implemented. Check examples/gtk-builder.jl
> and descriptive commit logs.
>
> I will constantly rebase on git://git.gnome.org/rep-gtk
>
> Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

thanks for your efforts, but well, I've asked Alexey I. Froloff wether
he could port guiles wrapper to rep and he said he thinks he could
handle that. Now I asked him wether he will port g-wrap to librep as
part of librep (just 5 mins ago - so -of course- no answer yet), so you
might join him at this task? Together it would be easier, I'm sure.

For this task you would get an extra branch directly here in GNOME-git
an accounts for you two.

Either way, keep up your work,