Re: New questionnaire on your usage of Sawfish

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 01:09:50PM +0900, Teika Kazura wrote:
> * What's your focus mode?
Click to focus.

> * Favorite scripts?
wmaker.dockapps and wmaker.placement ;-)

> * Your own hacks?
See above.

> * Suggestions on additional question items?
I really miss two things (that's why I still can't migrate from
wmaker).  First, I want to add border to window, by "border" I
mean XSetWindowBorder(3) and by "window" I mean "area, that
covers application window and it's decorators".  Second, support
for windows in withdrawn state, so all wmaker applets displayed
properly.  There's even entry in gnome bugzilla, but I still
can't find what's wrong.

Further in my list are XKB mode switch support (with optional
titlebar button) and ability to create fully-featured manageable
windows (so I can simulate wmaker's Dock ;-).

--
Regards,
Sir Raorn.