Re: Some new-turned questions

Hi, E.L.K. Welcome to Sawfish! (Yes, many of us think Sawfish
is the ultimate WM, despite of many defects in reality. :)

In our wiki (sawfish.wikia.com), "tips" page lists some.
What you say is right enough, but alas, we don't have so much doc.

For basic configurations, GUI configurator gives you a lot of options,
but they lack doc, so "try and see what happens" is the only way.
Many options are easy, but some are not. Sorry.

And read OPTIONS file. (when you get the sawfish tarball, it lies in
the top directory) Many items overlap with configurator, though.

Anyway, don't hesitate to ask at this mailing list.
# I know you want to know what should be asked.

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)