Expose outline options patch..

Hi,

I'm preparing now sawfish-experimental-1.3.4 (almost ready) and I
went again through all submitted patches. As a result I have
suspended this patch:

  http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Expose_outline_options

This is mostly to avoid patch cluttering in category of submitted
patches. And it's really not to discourage you from working on it.
I'm sorry if it feels like that. I did it, in fact, because there is
a negative vote on it (from Timo). I hope that this will get batter
and patch will change its category back to "Submitted patches".
Making such decisions is never easy... I'm sorry for that.