Re: Dual-head with one head rotated?

 Rafal> Omen Wild wrote:
 >> Thanks for the idea, but that seems like a huge kludge.  It seems to me
 >> that sawfish should be able to figure that out by itself.  Another
 >> problem with the avoided window is that it will not keep the mouse from
 >> traveling into the dead space.

 Rafal> Did you manage to resolve the mouse cursor issue? It's really annoying
 Rafal> to move the pointer to the bottom of screen 1, move it to the right
 Rafal> onto screen 2, then have to move it up over 200 pixels just so it
 Rafal> appears at all.

It is possible to restrict an area of the X server to be cursor-less?
how would it be done? I'll be able to write the Lisp, but I have no
idea how this can be accomplished.

Any hints, ideas?

--dmg

 Rafal> Rafal Kolanski.