Re: Trouble building 1.3.4

> On Debian, Sawfish has a building dependency on libgmp3-dev package.
> I'm not familiar with SUSE, so I don't know if there is an equivalent
> package (I've found mention of a gmp-devel package) and the home page
> ( http://gmplib.org/ ) seems to only provide sources of the library.

For some reason, SuSE doesn't seem to have a devel package for gmp,
even though it has devel packages for practically anything else.

But that's OK, thanks to your pointer to the sources.  I downloaded
and installed them (getting a shiny newer version in the process), and
now Sawfish compiles fine.

Now I've just gotta get up the guts to install it and test it out! *grin*
--
    Geoff Kuenning   geoff cs hmc edu   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

If you can't measure it, it's not science.
	-- Robert A. Heinlein, "The Door Into Summer"