Re: [Snapshot] librep 0.17.2 and rep-gtk 0.18.2 available

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 07:29:48AM +0200, Christopher Bratusek wrote:
> PS: Rodrigo, if you read this, you're free to add a debian/ subdirectory
> (for building packages) to trunk.

I read, and I'll add. But Christian Marillat is still the Debian maintainer for
these two, so I have to ask him first if he wants to give them up. And that
has to wait until I settle a bit more and get time to devote to this. So, bear
with me for a bit longer. I wouldn't be uploading anything until after the Lenny
release, anyway.