Re: [README] New development cycle

Am Mittwoch, den 19.11.2008, 22:51 +0100 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
Nathan Froyd said:     (by the date of Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:46:48 -0500)

> My modified files are attached.

this looks very good. Too bad I really have no time to test and try
it.... Maybe you could send your theme also?

would be good.

Chris, do you think that it's possible to add for the release? Uh,
maybe the -experimental release... this is what it was supposed to be
used for. But it's your call now ;-)

We should send those files to Scott, perhaps they come him in handy for the issue he's struggling around?

There's one issue with tabbed themes: They don't work correctly with tabbing disabled (a whole in the titlebar)
... this needs to be fixed.

Deadline for 1.3.5 is 20.12.2008, So if Tabs are ready until then, they'll get in.

I'm too lazy for a new -experimental release now. It's too late for now.