Re: Two new todo pages in wikia.

Am Dienstag, den 18.11.2008, 15:09 +0900 schrieb Teika Kazura:
Hi, dear sawfish lovers. Two new todo lists pages are now in Wikia.

Proposed Goals - http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Proposed_Goals
is by Christopher Bratusek, of which prototype already appeared in this ML.
It's mainly on goals for 1.3.5, the next release.

I've also created
General todos - http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/General_todos
and I've filled in my personal interests there.
It's more like a wish list, so the items there are more vague.

Communications and sharing knowledges deserve more than (almost) anything.
Please inform ourselves of todos you know.

Thank you,

Teika Kazura

Hi Teika,

when you edit my page, please use the same syntax, since that simply looks better.
I've moved the "Unsolved *" to "Sawfish 1.3.5. Furthermore I'll rework the docu-patch.
The Autogen failure is because that user installed librep into a different prefix than /usr
Autogen then fails to find /usr/share/aclocal/rep.m4 because is being installed in $prefix/share/aclocal/
This is not sawfish related (it's caused by librep) I'm struggling around for the solution ...
A) Leave as is (and tell users to expand their aclocal path)
B) install in $autotools_prefix/share/aclocal/ instead ...