Re: switch view port with keyboard shortcut

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 5:59 PM, Daniel Fetchinson
<fetchinson googlemail com> wrote:
> > > Now with 1.3.1 I'm not sure if I can do the same thing, the old
>  > > keyboard shortcuts don't work. And in sawfish-ui > Bindings > set
>  > > viewport linear X is not there anymore where X was 0,1,2,3 before.
>  >
>  > They are hidden.
>  >
>  > (setq customize-command-classes '(default viewport deprecated))
>

>  Thanks a lot, it works. I just wonder why is this thing deprecated?

IIRC it was done when Sawfish was still the default Gnome WM. I don't
recall the rationale, anyway between "workspaces" and "viewports" was
chosen the first and the second was hidden (or it could be the
viewport implementation code needs an update).

--
Andrea