Re: Focus without raising windows

Rüdiger Otte wrote:
Dear sawfish developers,

since focusing a window without also raising it is the desired
behaviour with the RISC-OS alike ROX Desktop Environment, I was
looking for a possibility to do this with sawfish, the window manager
of my choice ;) I ended up writing a new pseudo raise-function for
which I have two simple patches attached. Maybe you can use them in
your next releases.

This feature is already available in sawfish, or am I misunderstanding what you are asking for? I think it is this:

(custom-set-typed-variable (quote raise-windows-on-focus) (quote ()) (quote boolean) (quote sawfish.wm.ext.auto-raise))

That is the way I use the windows, too.