stop-focus.jl

The stop-focus.jl script ( http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Stop-focus )
doesn't work here. I've tried to xtrace it and in it's current form
seems the FocusIn event isn't transmitted to the client window right
after the EnterNotify event (without additional events, the window
will be focussed after some time).

After slightly modifing the script (adding a raise-window after the
set-input-focus functions there are two entries) stop-focus starts
working.

Looking how windows.c and event.c work, seems that the set-input-focus
events are queued but not committed, but I can't find why. Should I
forget about it and fixing the symptom updating the script (and in an
old post was suggested to wrap the set-input-focus with an X grab) or
should we look why the event isn't delivered?

Opinions?

--
Andrea