Re: Window prop list & prop del && Focus policy improvement

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> wrote:
> Hi,
> How do you think - should those patches go in tandem into sawfish?
> Anybody can test them?

I think I'm running a build with "Window prop list & prop del" and
"Negative-property-p" patches applied from few days without noticing
problems, I've only tested the functions once from sawfish-client tho
and I forgot to apply "Focus policy improvement".