Re: GNOME-Session 2.23 and Capplet

Am Dienstag, den 29.07.2008, 10:59 +0200 schrieb Janek Kozicki:
Christopher Bratusek said:     (by the date of Mon, 28 Jul 2008 22:59:33 +0200)

> There's a small misstake in the patch I attached, here's a fixed one.

Hi, I thought that this patch is somewhere on the wiki, but I looked
again and couldn't find it.

The difficult thing here is deciding on how do we stay organized.
(what stuff goes to wiki before committing, and what doesn't)

If you decided to ask about this patch on the mailing list... then
perhaps you could also add it to wiki? :)

Chris, I think that you can commit (and mark as
[[Accepted for 1.3.4]] [[Accepted patches]] those following:

http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Update_the_Spec-file
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Selfdefine_xterm_command
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Parallel_make_patch
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Fix_make-pot (update the patch WRT themer)
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Add_POTFILES.in

I plan to examine other patches today evening.

Ok. here's the Wiki entry: http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Update_desktop_file_(again)

I have commited the above patches. (rev4230 - rev4235)

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!