Re: Dual-head with one head rotated?

Having read a lot of modules recently  the easiest way to implement
this is to define a phantom
window that covers exactly the area you don't want to use, and set the
property of that
window such that it is one of the "avoided" windows (avoided-windows).

I dont' know what is the property the window has to have. The GNOME
panel has such property.
Perhaps looking at the definition of avoided-windows.

Otherwise it will require some major rewriting.

--dmg