Patch to improve x-cycle

Hi everybody,

As I was asked, I have submitted a patch to the website:

http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Display_worskpace_when_cycling

This patch adds 2 features that work in tandem:

  1. display-wininfo displays the workspace where the window (if the
  display-wininfo-show-workspace variable is not nil)

  2. the option to indicate if one should switch to a different
  workspace when cycling windows (like when using Alt-Tab). This
  option is enabled only if cycle-switch-workspaces is nil (x-cycle)

I have checked and only x-cycle uses display-wininfo, so this patch
should have no side effects.

--dmg

--
Daniel M. German