Re: Updatind core .jl files

Am Samstag, den 19.07.2008, 11:53 -0700 schrieb Daniel M German:
Hi Everybody,

I have a question: who is currently maintaining sawfish and what is
the policy to suggest/implement changes to the jl files?

I would like x-cycle.jl to be upgraded so the user can specify if the
workspace should be changed when cycling. So far there is
a configuration variables for raise (cycle-raise-window) but I'd like
to be able to just cycle without changing workspace, i.e.   implement
a cycle-change-workspace or something like that.

--dmg

Sawfish is maintained by Janeck Kozciki and the policy for implementing changes is providing patches by uploading them to the wiki.

GNOME/Sawfish rule!