Re: rep-gtk

ritz said:     (by the date of Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:22:54 +0530)

> Hello
>
>  I am new to this mailing list, and am interested to work on sawfish.

Great, welcome!

> Last check-in, about 2Years ago
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/rep-gtk/trunk/
>  Is there anyone working on porting this to gtk2 ?

no. It works fine with old gtk. There are things more important for us:

1. tabbing support,
2. real transparency support,
3. viewports,
4. zoom-out on all viewports and desktops (they all get shrinked into
   single screen, and you still can work inside the windows, typing
   letters and move the windows)
5. porting other useful stuff from compiz or other WMs.

You are welcome to make any patches that you can.