Re: sawfish 1.3.2 segfault

Gabor Z. Papp said:     (by the date of Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:47:23 +0100)

> * Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl>:
>
> | > Yes, but seems like there is problem with spacing. See attached screenshot.
>
> | I see. Well... I don't know how to fix that. If anybody knows, would
> | be great to submit a patch to our wiki ;)
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/sawfish-list/2008-January/msg00076.html
>
> This fixed the spacing problem too.

very good! Gabor, can you please write your votes on wiki pages with
those patches that you are currently using? It's important to keep
track of this information - which patch does good, and which bad.
(easier that digging through mailing list archives). You can edit
pages even anonymously.

Otherwise I won't remember that those patches which you are using are
good and they won't get into next release ;)

I suppose that Harald will add his patch soon, also.