Re: sawfish 1.3.2 segfault

Janek Kozicki <cosurgi gmail com> writes:
> Could you now try Timo Korvola's patch against 1.3.2 ?

I am afraid I missed this one, so it probably affects my patch as
well although only if X_HAVE_UTF8_STRING is not defined (some
non-XFree86/X.org systems maybe).  There is no point in using
XmbTextPropertyToTextList and g_locale_to_utf8 if
Xutf8TextPropertyToTextList is available.

On my system I don't get the implicit declaration warning even if I
deliberately undefine X_HAVE_UTF8_STRING.  Probably glib.h somehow
gets included indirectly.  But it is bad style to rely on such
indirect dependencies, hence

#ifndef X_HAVE_UTF8_STRING
#include <glib.h>
#endif

should be added to src/events.c and src/windows.c.

> 3. How about middle click->Windows list? Are the window titles
> correct or empty?

Seems to work at least with clients that set WM_NAME correctly.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>