Maximize doesn't work

Hi guys,

I'm not sure when this broke (I dist-upgraded my Debian box a few days
ago) and now maximizing windows doesn't work for me.  Simply nothing
happens when I press the maximize button, or when I use the shortcut
key.  The only way to maximize the window is to drag and resize it
with the mouse.  Can't say how annoying this is...

I searched the list and found a possibly related problem:
http://www.mail-archive.com/sawfish-list gnome org/msg00818.html

However, I tried adding (setq grow-is-maximize nil) to my sawfishrc,
but to no avail.  Also I couldn't find the option in prefs.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,
--
Mihai Bazon,