Re: enter-exit focus breaks thunderbird/firefox and others. (Was Confirming this bug still exists)

Dan Merillat said:     (by the date of Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:29:53 -0500)

> Ok, This isn't the "right" patch, but it works.
>
> I'm going to defer to someone with more lisp knowledge at this point,
> but this should be enough to   fix the problem the right way.
> (Probably search through all args for 'Grab' events, not just the
> first?)

Thanks, I don't know how to improve this patch so it would be "right".

Can you, please, submit this to our sawfish wiki? Hopefully other
people will test it. If it doesn't break focus behaviour for them
then perhaps we could include it, and later improve when someone will
produce a better patch (like searching though all grab arguments as
you mentioned).

What others think about this?

> When debugging lisp, how do I output to the .xsession-errors log?  Or
> any log, for that matter.

I'd like to know this too :)