Re: again about "Alpha backgrounds"

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Wed, 13 Feb 2008 01:01:46 +0100)

> well, sorry for that ;-)

I mean, I know that you have put a lot of work in that, and I don't
want to discredit that. I just think that when latest xcompmgr gets
into debian (and more popular) we will no longer be on muddy waters.
Perhaps then, there will be a clear answer from GTK team... and maybe
they will say that they are not going to fix that, ever.

And then the obvious solution will be to apply your patch.