Re: Sawfish release 1.3.2

On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 09:35:06PM +0100, Janek Kozicki wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am pleased to announce the 1.3.2 sawfish release. This version
> includes patches submitted by sawfish community.

I've just gotten around to downloading it for updating Debian. And
found that the tarball contains the sources *after running
./configure*

That's bad, because they then contain references to the arch they were
configured in (i486, in this case) which causes trouble when
automatically compiling in others (as is done in Debian).

Please, for future releases, take care to run
 make distclean
before making the tarball.

I'll take a look at "stealing" automake's
 make dist
target. That would ease this sort of tasks.