Re: Title changes and titlebar updates

Michal Jaegermann <michal harddata com> writes:
> So we got Finnish, English and Swedish(?) for 404 but not that
> patch. :-)

Swedish yes, but the actual error code is 403 (forbidden).  My ISP has
overridden the textual error messages and botched the job.  The cause
would seem to be that sawfish.git is a directory without index.html
and the server has directory listings disabled.

Anyway, it is a Git repository, not intended to be viewed with a web
browser.  Try git-clone http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola/sawfish.git instead
(creates a directory names sawfish with a copy of everything - might
take a while but afterwards you can use git-fetch to get changes).

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>