Sawfish and Gnome

Hi Sawfishers,

I'm using sawfish 1.3.1 and gnome 2.18 from Debian Etch.

I tried from the Gnome panel:
System-> Preferences -> Windows

and I got a windows telling:
|Cannot start the preferences application for your window manager
|Window manager "Sawfish" has not registered a configuration tool

IIRC, previous versions of Gnome showed the sawfish-ui program, which
is also what me (and the average user) would expect to see.

Do you have any hint about this message (for example, how is possible
to register sawfish-ui to be the configuration tool for sawfish)?

Many thanks, regards.
--
Stefano Sabatini
Linux user number 337176 (see http://counter.li.org)