Re: Sawfish + GNOME-Session >=2.23 = working now
- From: Christopher Bratusek <nano-master gmx de>
- To: General discussion about sawfish wm <sawfish-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Sawfish + GNOME-Session >=2.23 = working now
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:48:04 +0100
Am Montag, den 22.12.2008, 18:39 -0700 schrieb Michal Jaegermann:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 09:25:10PM +0100, Christopher Bratusek wrote:
> good news for all users of gnome-session >= 2.23! I just found out why
> gnome-session >=2.23 did not autostart sawfish!
Oops! I thought that I posted that already. If not then apologies.
That comment comes with an example of a small, but working,
You didn't. But thanks for the glib-inlining and imlib patches, a user reported a multiple definition in cursor.c and colors.c
- but there haven't been changes, but as I see i didn't had to do that on my own :) . I just comitted it both patches.
(The next time, you can post those patches at this ML, too)
Description: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
] [Thread Prev