Re: [ANNOUNCE] sawfish 1.3.5 released

Am Samstag, den 20.12.2008, 13:22 +0100 schrieb Gabor Z. Papp:
* Christopher Bratusek <nano-master gmx de>:

|    A brand-new release of sawfish is available.
|    == 1.3.5 ==

svn version of librep and rep-gtk compiled fine here, but for sawfish
I'm getting the following error at configure time:

config.status: error: cannot find input file: sawfish.ebuild.in

Oops. I forgot to commit that file. I did it right now.  Try again :)

The released tarball compiled fine anyway. :-)

Environment: x86, linux 2.4, LFS

  rep:          0.17.3
  rep-gtk:      0.18.4
  glib:         2.19.3
  cairo:        1.8.6
  gtk+:         2.14.6

Oh my ... my LFS Installation is not that far since I'm to lazy. (Debian is installed faster)