thanks sawfish developers

hi all, sawfish folks! :-)

thanks for making my favorite windowmanager! i switched back from
fluxbox yesterday. sawfish is getting better again (zen style,
superpager, costomize!). i was worrying a little bit about sawfish
couple of months ago. but in the meantime everything works fine
(except that i cannot admit input in the customizing menus with enter
but got to click for input to be accepted. maybe that's not considered
to be a bug or my own fault. i'll dig into that soon...) however,
thanks to all of you! i got now a better machine which could easily
deal with Gnome's 500 processses but i love sawfish and made it the
default immeadately. LISP RULES! ;)

kind regards
semper resistens