Re: Window prop list & prop del && Focus policy improvement

Am Mittwoch, den 06.08.2008, 00:26 +0300 schrieb Timo Korvola:
Timo Korvola <Timo Korvola iki fi> writes:
> There is still the property handler issue.  I'll try to have a
> look at that later.

OK, I fixed that and some other things.  The wiki page is getting kind
of long but everything is in svn.
<URL:http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Window_prop_list_&_prop_del>

... That patch again breaks building with CFLAGS="-Wall -ansi -pedantic".
Can someone please fix that. I don't want to do that again now.

It's of course low priority, but it would be nice. Thanks

Chris

GNOME/Sawfish rule!