Re: Window prop list & prop del && Focus policy improvement

Timo Korvola said:     (by the date of Mon, 04 Aug 2008 21:40:40 +0300)

> Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
> > http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Window_prop_list_%26_prop_del
> >
> > How do you think - should those patches go in tandem into sawfish?
>
> The function for removing symbol properties is traditionally called
> remprop, so this one should be window-remprop.  Also, it should
> probably call property handlers as if the property were set to nil.
> Apart from the documented problem with keymaps it seems to work (it
> appears that property handlers are only used for window keymaps).

Thanks, I just prepared a release candidate 1.3.4-rc1 with this patch
applied. So I hope that Teika will submit another patch that will
address your concerns. Otherwise it will be removed from 1.3.4-rc1,
because we cannot make 1.3.4 release with a function that has wrong
(deprecated (?)) name.

wikia.com is down now, so I can't update wiki about the release
candidate, but anyway, you can download it from

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=32