Re: Composite extension and VisibilityNotify events

Timo Korvola <Timo Korvola iki fi> writes:
> Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
>> I'm afraid that a loop over higher stacked windows is the only
>> solution...

> <URL:http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Stacking-visibility>

It works for raise-lower but not for grow-pack, which needs to
distinguish between partially and fully obscured windows.  A window may
be fully obscured by a set of windows without being fully obscured by
any single window.  This needs some more thinking.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>