Re: searching for a theme

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:44:27 +0100)

> Ian Zimmerman said:     (by the date of Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:19:18 -0500)
>
> > Is there a theme that _really_ lets me configure which titlebar buttons
> > appear?
>
> I'm using mxflat, it allows to configure buttons in a way that satisfies me.

oops I just noticed, that mxflat is not on wiki! We forgot to put
there themes that come with debian packages. Fortunately we have
automatic theme screenshot generator ;-)

anybody here wants to add those themes to wiki, before I'll do this
on january/february?

http://sawmill.sourceforge.net/themes.org/debianized/

Ian, here's your theme:

http://sawmill.sourceforge.net/themes.org/debianized/mxflat.tar.gz