Re: named viewports plugin?

Hi,
janek_listy wp pl (2007-05-22 at 1413.27 +0200):
> Is there some plugin that would allow me to name viewports, and when
> I press some keyboard combination it would display this name? (eg.
> using OSD or whatever)
>
> I use viewports not desktops. Because I like to move windows around
> between viewports.

Probably you some ideas by looking at something like ws-num.jl, but
taking into account you have to use viewport-moved-hook.

Hhm, I just noticed the file does not seem to be anywhere on the web,
in other words, it is one of the files I had planned to upload to wiki
once the issue settles. Oh, well, I will upload it in the meanwhile
http://www.infernal-icerberg.com/sawfish/misc-extensions/

GSR