Re: named viewports plugin?

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy wp pl> writes:
> Is there some plugin that would allow me to name viewports,

Don't know.  Haven't looked for one either.

> I use viewports not desktops. Because I like to move windows around
> between viewports.

But of course it is also possible to move windows between desktops.
At least with the KDE pager it is just drag and drop.  Sawfish also
has commands that you can bind to convenient key combinations.  The
advantage of viewports than is that you can work with larger windows
than the physical screen size.  Screens have been getting larger, so
that has become somewhat less useful.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>