Where are the CVS sources?

I'm running a very old set of sources from 1.3, and today I discovered
that the customize menu no longer works.  The obvious response is to
download and compile the current sources; however, they seem to be
difficult to find.  I tried following the instructions at:

http://sawfish.endorphin.org/SawfishWiki/Download

which are the same as the ones on sawmill.sourceforge.net, but they're
outdated and don't work (the machine anoncvs.gnome.org doesn't even
exist anymore, and if I try cvs.gnome.org I get a complaint that I
need ssh access).  Nor did a Google search reveal where to get the
sources.

So, I know this seems like a newbie question, but where do I find the
current development sources?
--
    Geoff Kuenning   geoff cs hmc edu   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

McDonald's, which does not wait on your table, does not cook your food
to order, and does not clear your table, came up with the slogan ``We
Do It All For You.''
	-- Dave Barry