Re: reviving sawfish development.

John Harper <jsh unfactored org> writes:
> Yes, I saw that earlier and should have replied. I just looked at it
> again, imho the changes are too large and complex for too little reward

One of the bugs fixed makes Sawfish essentially unusable with KDE.
The other one is more obscure and rarely seen.

> not all bugs are worth fixing

Yes they are, although perhaps not in the release branch.  Which is
why a development branch would be useful, although I think it is more
common svn practice to maintain releases on branches and develop on
the trunk.

--
	Timo Korvola		<URL:http://www.iki.fi/tkorvola>