Now, please submit patches to wiki :)

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:50:05 +0200)

> Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz said:     (by the date of Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:41:27 -0500)
>
> > +1 on the whole concept. It would be nice if we eventually got some
> > sort of way to manage this more automatically, but for now we can work
> > with this,

Ok, I managed to make some proof of concept, look here:

  http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Patches

I added two example patches, one accepted, and one rejected. To add a
new patch you follow the instruction written on the top: create a new
page, and fill it with content similar to other example pages.
Just remember to categorize it as [[Category:Submitted patches]], and
it will automagically appear in the table summary.

I want to thank Sven Schoenung for all his work on polishing the
wiki. He helped a lot, and it was his idea to organize scripts (and
patches!) in a way that you can see above. Nice thing are the "recent
additions" on the front page of our wiki. Patches are liested there
too!